PacRim is just two days away and I wanted to share some info with you to help make your visit a little smoother.
- I reposted the list and first round pairings with the ringer list. All lists are now included. Download is on the “Rule Pack” page of the website.
- Please use the following link to figure out parking (https://www.spotangels.com/#id=1016363&address=1535%20Pine%20Street%2C%20San%20Francisco). Parking is expensive at the hotel so there is meter parking around the hotel, free street parking is two blocks off of Van Ness Ave, and there are three parking garages near the hotel. Let me know if you have any questions.
- Food will not be included at this event because the hotel will not let me bring in outside food and their food options are very expensive. There are numerous places to get lunch within the walking distance of the hotel.
- Alcoholic beverages are included in your entry. In your tournament pack you will receive drink tickets which you can bring to the hotel bar for drinks.
- Meet Up Schedule:
- Friday night – I will be setting up the tables at about 7:30pm so please stop by to say hi. We are not technically paying for Friday night so we can’t hang out in the event space.
- Friday night drinks – I am recommending everyone meet up at McTeague’s Saloon for drinks (https://goo.gl/maps/M5TjGS1WRLR7ogd86). It is just a couple blocks from the venue. I will be setting up the event and getting people from the airport most of the evening so I am not sure I will make it out but its a good bar and there are many other bars and restaurants to move to that evening.